HAI

Welcome To My World



Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2011

ONE OF THE FUNIEST MOMENT IN MY LIFE



ONE  OF  THE 
            FUNNIEST   INCIDENTS 
OF 
MY LIFE

Every day my mom woke up me with her sweet ,cool voice and hot hot nescafe sunrise coffee .But a small change today In the morning , I am in a deep sleep, suddenly "RINGA RINGA RINGA SONG" nothing but my ring-tone disrupted my sleep. I murmured who the hell is calling such early in the morning and attended the call. it's my brother in law, the tension in his voice made me to come out of my sleep completely.....
  He asked whether his wife(my sister) has come to my home, i said no, .... i asked him to stay cool and say what hapend, then he said there is a small quarrel between them last night and she left the home......
  I left my room and asked my mother, if sister has come and she said no..... My heart started beating faster and i asked brother in law what shall we do........................................................................................................................
then he said
  APRIL FOOL nothing has happend..... just wake up..........
we laughed each other at my stupidness......... :) :) :) :)

Friends if you have any such funny incidents in your life, you can share here..............

1 comment: