HAI

Welcome To My World



Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 31, 2011

THE REAL STORY


This is real story of my frnd in b.tech....and still contiunes
the story about one of my frnd reshma (name changed).

I(reshma) have a friend just casual friend in my first year b.tech. His name is rakesh(name changed).
Then we turn very close each other and share all fellings.I invited him to my home.
My parents like him also so much...when i went home lately from college then my parents ask him about me(if my mobile switched of) thats why he mingled with my family very closely.
when i chit chat or spending time with him....there i felt like i am in wonderland.
He have great sense of humour.ofcourse he is not stylish and handsome but he have great qualities treat everyone as friend and always entertain the surrounded people.
he is complete opposite to me in every qualitiy.


I always thought of him as a friend until last year, when we went to a trip , I found out that I fell in love with him.
Now,i want to propose him but i am very scared if he refuse me....
I dont want to miss his friendship but i want him through entire my life.
The real pathetic is my b.tech life will complete in a few days.After we wouldnt meet.
oh ..god so wat can i do

frnds this is her situation.....plz help her with ur lovely suggestions
waiting for ur suggestions

9 comments:

  1. whether it is right or wrng prpse him..
    he dfntly unterstand ur flngs becoz u told dat hez ur clsed one...
    all d best..

    ReplyDelete
  2. let first reshma decide between
    loosing her lover to someone else and to enjoy the memories
    or
    loosing her fear and express(so that, if all izz well, he will accept)
    even if he rejects her memories are safe.
    Anyways she will miss him in few days..!
    so let her try her Luck..!
    All the Best Reshma..!
    u can feel free to ask me any help and I am always available for the support of LOVE.
    Keep Smiling.!
    -ram(9700770079)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (reshma)....
    you fell in love with him'.... defintly he too feels the same...
    you just tell him how will be your life.. if he is your patner....
    thats it very simple..... i was succeed in this way.... all the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. just say it to him....its really painful to hide the feelings abt the person who is very close to us...surely he will accept u....all the best....bt once u told to him abt ur love never try to left him alone all the best......

    ReplyDelete
  5. say ur feelings to him,defintly he will understands u... all d best

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey frnd just tell ur feeling to him in such a manner that he must understand how deeply you love him..... he will understand you.....
    but at the same time just think of ur parents view how they will react to ur decision.. ok
    ALL THE BEST......

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiiiiiiiiiiii reshma.express ur feelings now because may be u cannot get a chance to say later but think a while whether u can convince ur parents or not

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. U Vl Always B In My Lyf,
    Even If M Nt In Ur Lyf,
    Coz U R In My Memory,
    U, Vn U Remembr Me And Befre U Set Me Fre,
    Ohhhh, Lisen Please
    Somebdy wnts u,
    Somebdy Needs u,
    Somebdy Dreams Abt U Evry Single Nyt,
    Ohhh, Somebdy Cnt Breathe,
    Widout U Its Lonely,
    Somebdy Hopew Dat One Day U Vl See,
    Dat Somebody Is Mee..

    dnt miss the chance plz express it if not u ill lost him fr ever and ever.

    ReplyDelete